Sunday, May 6, 2012

Project #13






Collaboration Summary:

I was very happy with the way my group worked together to complete our assignments. It was a challenge to try and coordinate times and figure out which program we were going to use. In the end, it felt as if we were together in the same room and were sitting right in front of each other. It was fun to be in our own environments because we had access to everything we needed. We didn't waste time having to get up to travel anywhere to meet, which was NICE! I would say that all-in-all, collaborating via Google+ was a great success. The only problem I would say we experienced would be the quality of the videos. Several times I was afraid we would have to start again because of faulty internet connections or slow WiFi. Other than those minor concerns, everything worked wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment