Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K for April

Easter Holiday

In this post, Mel wrote about her plans for Easter. She described who was coming to their house for the day and what they would be doing. She wrote about the Easter egg hunts they would have and the golden egg containing ten dollars.

I told her about my experiences with Easter when I was little. I explained that my dad always made sure the golden egg was yellow so it would be harder to find because it looked like all the others. I also mentioned that, along with Halloween, Easter was my favorite holiday. Her post was fun to read because she seemed so excited about this Easter Sunday!

 Rita's
 In this blog, Mel describes how she noticed the line at Rita's was extremely long. I am not sure what Rita's is, but I think it could be an ice cream shop or maybe even a smoothie shop. She stated how she was able to elude the long line by walking a few blocks to the one down the street. I told her how I don't like long lines and described the trendy new yogurt shops we have around town. They are always so busy. I told her how I enjoyed reading her posts and encouraged her to keep up the good work.

 Gus: The Titanic

Gus is in Ms. Kennedy's class and he wrote about how cool he thought the Titanic was. I told him it impressed many people when it was finally completed and also mentioned the tragic accident. I told him to keep up the good work and that I enjoyed reading his blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment